Get ready for a MONSTER day out!
Ness Bus is Scotland's ONLY Loch Ness, Highlands and Whisky day tour.
With small group tours and a 100% Satisfaction guarantee (or your money back), you can rely on Ness Bus for the highest quality experience.
Our award-winning Scottish guides are dedicated to show you the very best of Scotland, all year round. Book now to guarantee your seats!
Highlights of the day tour:
- An optional boat cruise on Loch Ness. Will you spot Nessie?
- The incredible natural beauty of Glencoe and the Highlands
- A whisky tasting tour at a traditional Whisky Distillery
- Fort Augustus, sitting on the southern shores of Loch Ness
- Take beautiful nature walks and see rare Highland animals
- Views of Stirling Castle and the famous Wallace Monument
- 5* rated experienced Scottish guides
Winter Tour Itinerary
Departing from Edinburgh, travel in comfort across the dramatic Highlands in the luxury, bespoke Ness Bus. You can relax while our local Scottish guides entertain you with enchanting tales of history and mystery.
Be inspired by a morning tour of Deanston Whisky Distillery, sample a wee drop of traditional whisky and learn about why Scotch is a world-renowned spirit.
Follow in the footsteps of James Bond in the recent Skyfall movie and discover Glencoe, the most magnificent and famous valley in Scotland. The all encompassing, spectacular scenery will stay with you forever.
We then head to Fort Augustus for lunch on the banks of the world famous Loch Ness. Experience its majesty on a relaxing, hour-long optional boat cruise, where you could be lucky enough to catch a glimpse of Nessie herself!
Visit the impressive Commando Memorial at Spean Bridge and indulge in the breath-taking views, a sight that will delight keen photographers.
Then enjoy the dramatic scenery of the Celtic Heartlands of Breadalbane on our return to Edinburgh.
This tour is perfect for anyone who wants to get a sample of the extraordinary wilderness of the Scottish Highlands and see 'Scotland in a day'.
- During Summer (Mar-Oct) the route is reversed and we'll visit Dalwhinnie Distillery and Dunkeld Cathedral.
- Online payment requires a £10 deposit. The remainder of the tour rate can be paid on the bus with cash or credit/debit card.
- The boat cruise and whisky tour are optional and not included in the rate.
- Terms and conditions are available at point of booking.
- We promise you will LOVE your tour with us. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the tour or your experience with us, you can have your money back!
- For your nearest departure point please visit our interactive departure map ›